1) Customer Resource Management. The system stores all of the relivant information about the individual, their family and demographic information, such as phone numbers, addresses and it offers a single individualized view showing a history of particiaption, involvement and support of the individual.
2) Campaign Management. Campaigns can be set up and managed by tracking all the Events which support the Campaign including attendee registration, volunteer assignments and fund raising activities.
3) Staffing Resouce Management. Staffing both permanent and volunteers can be tracked and managed. Positions can be allocated based upon funding stream and assigned to specific functions within the organization.
4) Financial management: Internal activities can be tied directly to accounting functions. The system can keep track of revenues and expenditures and tie those to Events as well as Account Codes.
5) Online Events. Online tools are provided to create individualized Online sites to allow for interactive registration and fund raising.
6) Fund Raising. Campaigns and subsequent Events are customizable and fully configurable to support individualized fund raising activities.
7) Customizable. The system is fully customizable and managed by designated individual(s) from within your organization.
8) Online Documentation. Online documentation and training is available to support the needs of the organization and to answer questions.
Note: Other applications such as mobile, timeline management, credit card processing are also available, check with Co-Mission for more information.